Friday, December 17, 2004

back to normal

hmm... i think i am back to my boring holiday life again... but i do not feel bored... coz i have a lot of things to do... got to finish the blogging... yah... share with my friends about my camp...
just now received godmother's sms and call... they are coming back soon... yah... very soon... hope to see them then...

need to return some books... coz i did not really take note what i borrowed, there are three books which i dont need at all... ha ha... i think i really need to make use of the library to read a lot... coz i think i am lack of reading... =(

yah... still feel a bit tired... luckily, we did not have any cheering competition... otherwise, the aftermath would be the same as union camp... cheer on my own... ho ho... alright....

not really much 4 this post... more abt my camp will follow...

~@££ tH3 !3est~

Google
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com