Friday, November 18, 2005

+++++i'll have to give a 300%

+++++i'll have to give a 300%

u know what?
i got shocked that i only got "C" for my LSM1401 CA...
it was so OFF...
did i deserved it? i guess i was too much "dont care"...
perhaps i could just have discussed with my friends a bit more... so sad...

i emailed the lecture... he told me it was due to my overall weakness over Assignment 1 & 2.
for assignment 2, i could understand... coz i was too coOl... i insisted to challenge but failed...anyway... that would not stop me challenge any further... alright?

i have to give a 300% efforts in biochem to at least earn a bit of face back to not disappoint people who cares about me... i mean it...

organic chem is just a "killer" there are so many small things to remember... i have practised quite a lot these few days... from the theory down to today's actual problem solving... i have to say...
i over expected that how chem eng people are doing in their study...
whether they are smart or not... i dont give any say... but i know... they all study...
whereas EE students... just so many slackers around...

BIE... ha ha... so far... great... everybody looks fine... we study... we play... me? need to work harder...

tml the batter is about the start... 9 am EH...
ha ha... EH... functional hall??? oh... i did not that i 'll have to go there to sit for my exams...
i'll go to sleep...

1 more day to start...
10 more day to end...
---------------------
~@££ tH3 !3esT~

Google
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com