Monday, December 27, 2004

my blog

there was one msg in the tag-board asking me why i put letters instead of people's name!
oh... i just want to make it very clear here in my blog...

my blog is to share with my FRIENDS.... so long as my friends know what i am talking about... i feel happy and the purpose of my blog is served...

sorry... i cannot give all the names... coz u know, my blog can be viewed through internet almost every corner of the world... i cannot tell who will read my blog with what purpose... i welcome friends that who want to share and take my blog as a joy... i definitely dislike people reading my blog trying to do something FUNNY!!!

so... i cannot write everything that i know and i want to say!!!
Blogging is fun and is very very helpful to me... on top of the joy and fun, i have to make sure it is safe!!!

blog is just to blog... things in the blog can be true and it also can be fake... esp u dunno who the blogger is and what purpose of the blog...

anyway, the letters are not just letters as substitutes.... they do mean something...

by the way, once a again, my blog is shared with my friends.

~@££ tH3 !3esT~

Google
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com