Thursday, December 23, 2004

wonders

what is a wonder to u?
u can have billions of dollars suddenly???
u can have a cool car?
u can spend yr time with yr partner?
or what?

i think wonders are to me... things that i thought it could not happen at all but in the end it happened... yah... i always wondered when i could come to overseas when i was very very young! ... i could always tell myself when i grow older... but still didnt know when... as i grew up, things have changed... new environment... new friends... new house and everything new... except i have my parents and relatives around...

i never imagined i could move to another place... i like my hometown so much and i did not want to leave... of coz at that time i was eager to move coz it sounded like i was going to travel but a very very long trip... yah... i went back once only after i finished my 3 years of secondary schools... and the other time was before i came here...

things do change and sometimes i cannot anticipate...

friends to me are also wonders... every single one i like... friends have helped me a lot... i do appreciate the friendship i've built so far and i am grateful to the friendship...

i would never imagine my life without friends... it's miserable and disastrous.

so... friends are wonders... coz i cannot tell what kind of friends i am going to have...

friends are the most wonderful, beautiful and memorable memories that one can have in his/her life... i believe it deeply... that's my faith...

i've only realised that friendship needs to be run... it sounded a bit unbelievable... why do i need to run the friendship... but now i know... it's the reality...

apart from the truth, i have to say... i do have pure friendship... we played together since we were neighbours till i left my home town... i only saw this friend twice in almost 6 years... we can still talk a lot... we do care about each other... i believe this is my life long friend...

today i've chatted with my other friend(s) too... i felt happy... coz i enjoy the chatting each time... what i concentrated is to have fun, enojoy the precious time i can spend with my friend(s), and chat!!!...

Librans are sentimental... i admit it is true.. at least it is always true on me some my good friends who are librans... i always find i can talk to librans better ... ha ha... majority... bleah...
yah...

take care...
~@££ tH3 !3est~

Google
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com