Saturday, December 18, 2004

yah dance

ho ho... heard that tonight at ZOUK there will be an dance competition... wow... it's cool man... plan to go... coz three of my friends in hall dance team are particitpating... our dear seniors: Nicole, Jiexiao, and Willy... wow... gotta go tto support you...

coz i am told that it depends on the cheermetre... how lound the crowd can be... wow... i think it's meant for me.... yah.. u know... i am loud in shouting... ha ha... i'd better go to support...

on the other than, i think it's also a good opportunity to see some hot dancers and dances... wow... cool man... dunno how i am going to do there... but definitely shouting for my three friends.... wow... cool... gotta meet some hall friends too... but i dun wanna go alone... yah... dun want... so... i 'll contact my friends to go with me... alright... c u ard...

i woke up ard 11am... then started chatting till now... chatted with my mom and some friends in china... ha ha... cool... happy happy....

also wanted to do something to my Yahoo! photo album... but seems no need... the photos are old but they tell my stories...yah... dun wanna delete themm.... they are my precious... ho ho...

arlight...

~@££ tH3 !3est~

Google
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com