Wednesday, January 19, 2005

what the

GOSH!!!!... what the hell is the sports sec doing????

cannot keep your words right???

sometimes it is not just an apology!!! ... i dun need it...

i am really pissed off... i was not late at all... it is not my problem... i just feel that there is no hope... i am highly demoralized by that... what the ****!!!!

i dunno why i became so angry... i died my hair for the sake of RH....
i cheered like crazy just to let ppl know that I LOVE RH... and what i did and what i will do is really from my faith and my heart...

u think i am there for the points??? u think i am there to watch the games???

forget about it... if u were thinking of me like that... i would have to say sorry...
YOU DONT KNOW ME AT ALL.....

anyway, i have to show them.... i have TEMPER... i have emotion... and i have my own feelings... i am not wood, emotionless, cold-blooded, knowing nothing.... alright???

k... u ate your words... i cannot... coz i HAVE MY PRINCIPLE... i have to say... they suck!!!

alright... i'll go down a bit later... coz i dun want to waste my time in the sun and face the ugly face... NO... THANKS!!!

ANGER HAS TO BE SHOWN SOMETIMES ANYWAY...

k... i did not mean to aim anyone... but the attitude... if u want to make it as a unity, come on... bring it up... pls dont just say it... pls really really do it....

action speaks louder than voice.... i'll show you...

~@££ tH3 !3esT~

Google
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com