Friday, April 15, 2005

reading week started

oh... gosh... there is only exactly one week to final exams...
stress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YIH study room is almost full... and it is quite difficult to find a seat if one goes there in the after noon or even late morning...
yah... i think i should study in YIH... it has more atomsphere to keep me awake and keep doing my work... i should have gone there early... damn!!!
coz my laziness i did not go there often this sem... wow... hopefully... i can follow my plan and do a great revision before the exams....
i have done what i have planned for today... yah... not really bad... i think i have done more than what i have planned for 14th April... anyway... i should be happy that i follow the plan... let me keep it up and continue to thrive....!!!
all the best!!!
happy birthday to JUNMING and TIMOTHY!!!
---------------------
~@££ tH3 !3esT~

Google
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com