Monday, May 09, 2005

hom sweet home...

yeah!
hom sweet home...

wow... finally... finally... finally... i am home... hee hee...i feel excited... but somewhat i dont know how to express my excitement... so do my parents... perhaps we have not been communicating for ages...

they always want to take good care of my welfare, which of coz i would love to see and appreciate... however, they were too busy to think about my welfare... eating... shopping... they forgot my most important communication tool... mobile phone... i have used up the credits of my shanghai mobile phone card... now i have to change to my city's... but it has been suspended becoz we owe China unicom a few yuan..... sigh... i cannot use my mobile phone till this afternoon...

i feel that it is peaceful but somehow i think i sensed that there is something missing out... am i able to live without mobile technology? i think i can but that kind of life is too peaceful and too quiet .. i cannot imagine that...

hee hee... yah... but the feeling is " home sweet home" yah... i am excited... my parents keep asking me questions... i dont know how to answer them sometimes... it is overwhelming...
ha ha... mixed feelings...

Regards,
David
---------------------
~@££ tH3 !3esT~

Google
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com