Thursday, April 21, 2005

time management

countdown to my exams... 5 days and a couple of hours more... TENSE!!yah... it is important that i have a good time management... i did it and i believe that i can do it not... things may not follow what i have planned; however, i will try to shape it into the skeleton that i designed...=p =p hee hee...
yah... no joking now... not for the grade... but for the major that i want to pick... it is important for me... coz otherwise i have to plan again... though my backup plan is already out... anyway... yah...
just had my dinner at McDonal's ... yah... have short break from my study... cant stay in my room for long.. .it is not airy enough... and i feel sleepy in my room... yah... so so so...
i MUG!!!
regards
---------------------
~@££ tH3 !3esT~

Google
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com