Saturday, November 26, 2005

tears

i cried...
i cried for Jeffrey, my beloved little dog...
i love her so much...
 
i just watched the movie " my dog skip"
he is cute... smart... loving...caring...brave... coOl...
 
my jeffrey is also very smart... loving... caring... a bit scared of social life... definitely pretty....
everyone praised her... wanted to touch her..
she's just so cute... so lovely...
 
but she's gone...
i could not even seen for the last time...
dear jeffrey... where are you? i miss you....
so much...
i miss the days i spent with you... that was so splendid... you played with me...
stayed with me for the toughest time of my life... without you i dont know what would happen to me...
you are just so important to me....
I LOVE YOU... oh.... no... i dont even know whether you are still alive...
whoever took you, hope the person treat you nicely... better be nice to you...
you are such a precious to me.... i hope i could spend more time with you...
i guess i've have to say "sorry" to you... because after I went to high school, I could seldom see you around...
i did not know that i would go to overseas...
otherwise, i would not agree to let you be in my gradnma's...
i would prefer you stay with me....
 
i know you are naughty... but i can understand you... of course... you ARE always my BUDDIE....
i really really miss you, my dog....
i just hope everything is fine now with you wherever you are now...
 
my tears were for you... it was really.... i have not been like this for very long... the tears were really...from my bottom of my heart.... you know me!
 
i wish i could give you some more showers...
i wish i could take a walk with you...
i wish i could feed you with the best meat that you always liked...
i wish i could take more pictures with you...
i wish i could spend more time with you...
i wish i could play more with you...
i wish i could treat you even better when i was moody...
i wish you did not suffer too much from decease...
i wish you could still remember me...
i wish you could be good...
i wish you could eat more and gain some weight...
i wish you could grow a bit bigger...
i wish you could be a mother another time...
i wish you could give me one of your babies...
i wish you could let see you again, though it could be only once...
i wish you could just forgive me for not meeting you the last time...
i wish you could forgive me for not being around...
i wish you could forgive me for not searching you everywhere...
i wish you could forgive me for not treat you better...
i just wish you could stay with me....
 
and i wanna say SORRY...
and i MISS  you...
 
tears are for you... my dear dog... my best friend in my life... you were... you will always be!!!
LOVE YOU, Jeffrey!
 
Regards,
D

Google
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com