Tuesday, December 28, 2004

phone call2

today... i made two international phone calls... one for parents... one for a close friend...
i feel very very delighted now... somehow, i tried to call my friend... u know... phone calls are good... it can help a lot...
remember my first exams was statics and mechanics of material... i felt very very axious abt my exams... coz i did not know what to do... i just felt aimless and extremely stressed... u guess what i did??? i called my mom... it was 8.30 am then... my mom had already started working... when hearing my mom was trying to calm me down, my tears moisturized my eyes... i felt moved and encouraged... and finally, i calmed down and headed towards the examination hall... the result of that subject was not bad... actually, quite good... A-

in the meantime, i think of my godmother too. She was also worried about my exams... but the way we communicated was different... we kept in touch by SMS... yes.. short message service... ha ha... it helped a lot too... godma encouraged me and gave me mental support... she prayed for me too. i think God has listened to her prayer... my average result is quite satisfying... yah... thanks to Mom and Godma, i could do quite well...

Talking to friends on the phone is kind of different... coz we can talk whatever we want on the phone... it's gonna be a very very tense period for university students in CHina... coz exams are really around the corner... Mugging is already the most important activity of a day... i called... we talked... not long (short and sweet)... just want to give my friend some mental support... coz i know certain mental support can make miracle happen... i experienced before... spiritually and mentally, i support the people i do care about, my friends... dun think about how tough it is going to be... coz "this too shall pass"... try to be optimistic and positive towards the coming challenge... things will not become simple as you consider it more and more difficult... so... keep faithful... do whatever u can... try your best... i believe, my dear friend, u will achieve it... as i've said, i have confidence in you... just as i feel close to you... so... make full use of the time u can have... try to squeeze out some more time 4 yrself... u 'll succeed in the end... i trust in u!!!
alright... time to sleep... yah... i will have badminton training tml... later i hv chalet in the afternoon... cool... gonna be fun tml night... i'll stay over and play till shaq... ha ha... wow... sounds exciting... i am still excited abt the phone calls... yah...

~@££ tH3 !3esT~

Google
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com