Friday, December 10, 2004

PR

oh... the PRteam has just formed... wow... i think it's going to be very very challenging...but one thing i like is that i am going to hv NAME CARDS!!!
ho, how bad i felt when i was doing thing for GES & GSS when people were exchanging name cards while i could only watch?!

i was trying to be happy... but just cannot make it... dunnoe why... just feel very very very "sad" kind of feeling... oh no... i dun wanna be like this... but there is something deep in there- my heart dragging me toward the deepest sadness pool... maybe some sad things have touched me??? or i've been so happy for a long time and i need to feel a bit bad now??? i dun believe such things... why cannot i be happy ALL THE TIME??? i know it's hard and it seems impossible... but that's me!!! i wanna be happy...

i've been crapping for the 1st day i started my blog... it was fun... i enjoyed it... i will continue... will... alwasy... till the day... what??? WHAT ON EARTH AM I THINKING ABOUT!!! I'VE NOT EVEN MARRIED!!! OPS... OPS... that sounds drama huH???

i think i feel unhappy but i am still crappy and talkative... it's super super abnormal... what abnormal... just have low morale now... it gets better... i believe... coz i am going to DANCE later... it's fun!!!

fun means a lot more to me... i know i had "painful" life before... i thrived and i am thriving...

feel like getting to know myself better... coz i am very very blurr now abt something... something... that conerns a lot of things... ha ha.. it's... it's... shall i go now??? ha ha ha ha...

sorry... pls get out of the sad mood... it's just for fun... but i really feel bad... i am serious!!!

@ll the best!


Google
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com