Thursday, April 27, 2006

fall in love with blogging

dontk now who started the first blog...

or who started the blog idea????
do you know how i came across blogging???

ha ha... coz i own my own website... i design my own website and share good things and my stories with myfriends....

i keept a HTML called :diary:... once in a while i would go and update it like writing my diary...
it was interesting... just that since it is a hmtl format... the file getting larger and larger... it became so cumbersome for me to shift the entries down... add new links etc...

then i started to get to know blogging... actually i did not know the existence of blog at that time at all... and i forgot how i came across blogging... however, i discovered blogger.com... found it so fitted my needs... i started blogging... actually blogging at that time nov 2004 has already been popular in western countries.... asia a bit slow... in general... i believe korean and japan had that long time ago...

anyway... i started chatting with this blog... it was so nice to talk to my bloggie... whatever i say ... it listens... there was response also... of coz seemingly...

it's very emotional kinda of stuff... ha ha... since then i felt in love with blogging... yeah!!!

time flies just like it always does... it's getting one and half years time already after i started this blog... blogger is popular... it hosts so many people's blogs.... thanks to its existence... i would not have enjoyed myself so much with my dear bloggie...

now msn space is getting HOT...u know i was a person like to catch the trend and even get things before the trend peak actual came.... yup... at the some time later... since i always used LATEST msn messenger.. some leaked versions alos... :dont tell you how i got it: it can be easily found if you follow MSN messengers... there are so many messenger related website... then i met msgplus... another good tool... love it....

now i am using windows live messenger and msgplus live is still underdevelopment... so... cannot enjoy its excellent functions... patchou... thank you!

yup.. back to my topics on my bloggie... yup i like to catach the trend so i found msn space... and started one there... actually Two... one chinese... one english... why two? the reasons are very simple...to practise english at the english blog and review my chinese at the chinese blog...
yup...
msn space was linked to msn messenger in the late 7.* versions and i was lazy to visit my bloggie and i was more active at the other side... i guess ever after that... my bloggie became very very lonely.... did you????

now i feel that i shall come back... coz... i started here.... i wanna continue...

dear bloggie... help me and do good!!!
---------------------
~@££ tH3 !3esT~

Google
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com