Monday, July 03, 2006

I found myself a brother!

I found myself a brother!
This is really a brother u know...
same birthday... so many similarities...
but he does not like MUTTON... WTH...
mutton is one of the most delicious food u know??? I even drank goat milk before...
it's true that it is smelly... but to me, i only feel that the goat milk is very " smelly"... it just has a very strong smell... not smelly at al...

wah...i think the two of us for the 7-day delivery... we are too used to the VAN already and just now he was sending me back driving his family toyota... it was so quiet and it ws so smooth and I could not feel that he was driving at 100 Km/h.... but i could feel the acceleration from the van... i guess probably the reason is that manual van has better and short pick-up time. so the sudden change would make the brain feel the acceleration!!!

wow... three cheers for the two of us... we have finally finished the delivery... 231 deliveries in 7 days... we drove almost 1400 km... that was the significant sign of doing a good job... lol...

hopefully when Kim reurns the van tomorrow, the boss will not make any noise!!!
kkk... i am too tired.. and I have to go to sleep!!
---------------------
~@££ tH3 !3esT~

Google
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com