Thursday, October 18, 2007

what made my day today?

Suddenly my phone rang.
I picked up (luckily, it was through. Sometimes, it doesn't)
"there is an express mail for you!", the receptionist said, "please trouble you to come down and pick it up. "
"Sure! Thanks!"

I went down!

I opened the mail.
It was from Godma... it's my birthday cards!

This is what the card says:

Wishing you happiness on your birthday and every day.
With inspiring thoughts by Emily Matthews

Each day is a gift
filled with good things for you. -
New light
shining brightly
on all that you do,
The comfortable joys
of your favorite routine,
The fun
that a few nice surprises
can mean...

Friends you can laugh with
and loved ones who care,
Goals to accomplish,
support you can share,
Time just to dream
and relax, as you should --
And wonderful reasons
to feel life is good.

Because you're so special --
hope all your days
are filled with those things
that bring meaning and happiness
to your world
and your heart.

Happy Birthday


Who is Emily Matthews?
Through her richly expressed, deeply personal writings, Emily Matthews shares with what is closest to her heart-- the love of family and friends, the beaut of nature, and a quiet reverence for everyday miracles.

In today's complex world, Emily Matthews reaffirms the things that are truly important in life- faith, hope, optimism, and joy-- precious gifts that can be ours when we open our hears and believe.

Moments of Inspiration ™ from the writings of Emily Matthews ™

the other card are from the two 'siblings' C.&K. (I guess that's why I like CK so much... lol)
it is an animal card...
four dogs sitting by the pool drooling while a cool cat walks across in front of them...
The words"

You're still turning heads!
Happy Birthday...

I did not quite get it... will ask them about it when I see C. soon!

- David

---------------------
~@££ tH3 !3esT~

Labels: ,

Google
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com