Saturday, December 11, 2004

getting better...

hmm... i went out with one of my good friend just now for supper... ha ha... though i was not hungry at all, i wanted to go... i recoganise her as my elder sis... ha ha ... she's the 1st one that i recoganise as an ELDER sis... hmm... it's rare for me to have a recoganised elder sis... yah... the reason... unknown for now!!! ha ha ... i have some recognised yonger sisters... yah... the first one is one of my SM classmates back in China; 2nd one is the girl who has the exactly same brithday as mine and she was also my sm classmate; the 3rd one is a girl who came to singapore with me together and we were schoolmates, now schoolmates too. moreover, we also stay in the same hall now.... who else??? i think no more... yah... i have three... ha ha...

i was saying sis asked me to go out for supper. I walked all the way ALONE to TH, accompanied by darkness, road lights and FM933. ha ha ha... hmm...it's not that far but quite... but when i was just about to reach, i met another SM2 friend ans she was accompanied by her friend. [ i was quite jealous at that time: how come nobody accompanied me !!! ho ho... just sort of crapping... not the real feeling... ha ha... a sudden strike... coz there would be my sis to accompany...=p] anyway, it was actually nothing... i dont know what i am talking abt now...

alright forget abt the make-no-sense episode...

[continued] i did not order any food but just drinks... dinosaur and teh cino (i guess it should be teh cino.... coz it's maylay and i dunno much abt it... hei hei] then... what??? of coz just talking... after that, a trip to seven-11 followed by finale-coming back...

hmm... not much to say... when i came back to my room, it was almost 2+++am...
ha ha...

see? i think i am getting back my high morale... wow... it's good.. coz later NTU hall 11 games will start... and my friends will come to my hall... yet!!! i think i am very excited abt the games because my friends from hall 11 will come... not for games but just for meeting me... yeah!!!

alright...

hope we will have fun then...

@££ tH3 3esT....

Google
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com