Friday, January 07, 2005

disorder

some of my friends told me that there are always some days in a month when i can feel uneasy...
and i think i am deeply in this kind of situation...
argh...
i want to do something... but when i started doing it, i got tired and then nearly fell asleep... then i decided just to have a nap, coz i thought i might just feel tired and i needed some rest... but once i sat in front of the screen, i became energetic again... and i started TYPING...

oh no... i think i have addiction to my laptop now... it wakes me up... it keeps me awake... grr... which is not really a good phenomenon... oh no... come on... let me cheer up... ha ha...

that means i can really sit in front of the screen and do something using my laptop... it makes me think of the C programming courses that i am going to take this semester... yah... somehow i feel it is a good preparation for that... coz i know... programming makes people stay in front of the PCs or laptops for AGES!!! oh... gosh... sounds scary... hmm... oh... my pretty eyes... i am only worried about my eyes... i have perfect eyesight... and i dont want to do any harm to my eyesight... if i do something bad for it, i will have to take all the aftermath... grr... cannot... after my blogging... i will have to use some eye drops to let my eyes rest...

i can feel that my eyes are feeling tired after the entire holiday's screen work... woww... really feel sorry for my eyes... i just hope that whenever i open them, they will tell me..." wow, i rested very well and i think i can give you a 5.2 today!!!" ... hmm... i dunno how good my eyes are now... it used to be 5.2... then gradually to 5.1 then... i guess now my left eye is abt 5.0 and my right eye is 5.1... pls... i know that my left eye is no longer as good as my right one... but you know... the body system will optimize all the functions for me, which is very good.. . however, in order to optimize my eyesight, it will use my right eye, the bettre one, more primarily, which is unfaire to my left eye... if i do not use my left eye primarily often, the eyesight for my left eye will become worse... oh... no... pls... help me....

yah... i think i have to go now... to get some rest for my eyes...

yah... i think... the forthcoming of disorder cannot be avoided.... argh... i will try to make things in order in the condition of disorder... gr... just try to do the best in the mess...
k...
sounds a bit stressful... but .. really need to control... alright...

~@££ tH3 !3esT~

Google
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com