Saturday, January 01, 2005

i miss, i hope

oh... gosh... my roommate just came back... i am happy that he is back safe but in the meantime, i feel uncomfortable...

he has been missing for almost 2 weeks... u know... that means, i had two weeks of LIFE... the kind of life that i want...

but now he is back... i think i am a bad roommate saying i dont want him to be back... however, i really need peace... silence... for now!!!

it's night now...

i dont know what i can do after he comes back... life of 2oo5 has already begun and i am going to live a happy and enjoyable life... stay happy... stay young and stay cOol...

i really miss the days i spent with myself alone... it was good time for me to think, reflect and plan... i am really grateful that he was away for the year end of 2oo4 so that i could do something special for myself... esp the thinking and reflection...

i just hope that the days could be kept longer... and i could enjoye more... but it is alright that it is over... yah... as what i said, new year started.... a new life has begun... and i want to make a difference... maybe the relationship between me and my roommate...

new year means new start to me... i did my resolution... and i want to make a difference...

friends, if u have kept doing the same thing throughout these years of your life... why not try to make a difference this year?

late better than never...

"the chance for change" ... take it... dun drop it...

~@££ tH3 !3esT~

Google
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com