Tuesday, January 04, 2005

tiredness and carelessness

wow... i am very tired now... just finished 3 hrs badminton training... ho ho... good exercise... wow... it's cool...i enjoyed playing badminton with teammates... though i am not really that good... :p
anyway, i was so happy after training... i was so careless that i nearly lost my cell phone... luckily the SRC security saw it and picked up and came to us and asked... wow... i was quite shocked after realizing i lost my cell phone... he asked me to describe... and i told him abt it... but to make things easier, he asked my friend to call my cell phone... yah... it rang... and finally i got it back... wow .. i am so grateful to the uncle who returned the cell phone to me... i said happy new year to him and headed back...
he he... wow... take care friends... take good care of your belongings, esp. when you get high... ha ha...
alright..
~@££ tH3 !3esT~

Google
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com