Monday, January 31, 2005

reflection

it is time to do some reflection...
actually, it is advised by my godma...

I have been sick since last Sunday midnight. It has been more than 7 days till now...
I have been having fever of the temperature 38-39 degrees celsius... i have a very sour throat, though i can talk properly... i feel very weak...

I went to NUH, a hospital near my hostel, yesterday... i reached there at 1830 and waited for almost three hours to finish everything... when i left the place it's already 2115... then i took the medicine from the pharmacy and paid the bill... it cost me S$71.5...

they did not offer me hopitalization... i did not know why... the doctor just told me that my fever may be caused by my sour throat....

[u know, when i type now... i feel that i dont have enough strength in my two hands...]

i met Mr Leong just now... he told me that i could only stay in this room till tml noon... i dont have other choices... i have to move back to face the ugly person again....

anyway, i am not gonna bother with him any more... i have my own life... to me, he is already dead... anyway... whatever it is... let me forget about IT...

[my hands are shaking now... quite obvious... i feel hungry too..."[ but i need to wait to take my medicine and wait for the food that godma has booked...

i want to continue the reflection... but i need to do something else...

hope that i can continue it later...

~@££ tH3 !3esT~

Google
 

1 Comments:

At 1/2/05 15:32, Anonymous Anonymous said...

deeveedee.....get well soon ya. really miss you when you're not around for dance. :~( don't work yourself too hard k...health comes first. hugs!!

-mel-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com