Monday, January 10, 2005

my hair

ha ha... actually this could be continued in my last post... but dun want to make it too long... so i perferred to separate them... :p

yah... i rushed back then coz there was this IHG talk cum IHG supper... i guess i was quite late... anyway i got my attendence signed... alrigh... good good...

then, i rushed back to my room again... ha ha.. u know... i just bought the colourant then... i was very very keen on trying it out... ha ha...
i opened it and started reading e instruction given... ha ha... it seemed very simple after reading...

i guess i was too excited about dyeing my hair and i did not dare to use a lot.. coz it was my 1st try of my 1st dyeing... alright... the smell of the mixed colourant is aweful... i dont like it... but it evoked me the days i spent with my grandparents... yah... i could tell that the colourant had a lot of substances which are alkaline... it has the strong smell of alkali... grrr.... aweful...

felt a bit pitiful to my hair..... :p

alright... it took me about one hour to do it... and i did not see any difference so far... coz the colour i chose is mahogany copper brown... and my hair is really very black... so... the resultant colour can be very close to black... unless under very strong lights... :p

alright... i'll try again then... coz after the 1st try... somehow i felt it was fun... :p
next time, i need to ask my senior to help me with it... :p
alright...

~@££ tH3 !3esT~

Google
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com