Saturday, February 05, 2005

awful cough

"ke ke ke ke ke...."
i had some awful cough just now... i felt so bad and i nearly vomited... gosh...

how come my sickness is so serious this time???

perhaps it has been a long time since my last falling sick...

i just realize that i can't lie down after food... otherwise i will just cough terribly... it is really terrible... i can't stand the cough... it seems and sounds that i nealry cough all my guts out of my stomach to stop it... oh no....

anyway, i will take good care of myself... i am sitting right up now... i feel much better and the cough has receded... alright....

i am at my friends' room in TH... this is just a drop-by.... coz i went to Arts canteen to eat... he he... i had beef noodle @ the Chuan Restaunrant... he he... amazingly, i finished the bowel of noodles... he he...

it tasted really nice... yummy ... yummy...

gonna go back soon.... but i still have to wait till Monday morning for the delivery of my AC adapter... gosh...

have to wait..... wait... wait... on Monday i am going to see DR TAN again... hopefully, i'll be fine by then....

alright.... take care!
~@££ tH3 !3esT~

Google
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com