Friday, February 18, 2005

continuity

guess what...
i just woke up two hours ago....
i had to sleep after keeping my eyes opening for more than 60 hours...

gosh...

it was the third night that i was working hard on my study... i felt that i had to....
this is only so little time i have now... in the daytime, i have a lot of things to do which interfere with my study plan... but i cant affford be left behind any more... i had to catch up...
what i could do is to sacrifice my precious time of sleep to really really work on my study...

i talked to my buddie online yesterday... i just realized the time has flown so fast that i have not noticed how fast it flew... he told me that shool would reopen next monday... oh... after so much hard work from last semester, my friends deserved a long holiday... but some how the holiday is just not very long... and time does not stop to wait for them to take rest... now they have to come back on study again...

fortunately, i believe they all had great time in the chinese new year holiday...

some went for tours... some met up with old friends to chit chat and catchup with one another...

i really feel that it is really a pity that i cant join their gatherings, conversations, and even tours.... hopefully, they can feel that how much i wanted to join them... if i were rich, i would fly back to have my chinese new year celebrated back home... if i had some more time, i would spend most of it hanging out with them.... there are so many things that i miss that i had done together with my classmates, good friends and 'new friends'...

perhaps... now... i have recovered to 80 percent of my healthy condition... that started having sentimental feelings again... nonetheless, the postitive attitude seems to begin recovering too.
i just wish this period did not last for such a long time...

i believe that my friends are enjoying themselves... those who need to go to another city/province to pursue their academic success... i wish them all the best and a safe trip back to school... those who are reluctant to leave their be-loved city... all the best and do go back home to visit parents often to make parents happy... they have been giving all they could have done for you... and it is now time to repay the effort and love the parents have devoted.

i wish i could stay near to my parents to visit time often... i wish i could cook for them as they always did when i was at home... i wish i could meet my friends so often as if we were living in the same neighbourhood... i wish i could have followed the syllabus of my study so that i do not need to catch up so much... i wish i could have practised a lot in my study so that i do not need to always refer to my notes to find out what the concepts and formula are and how to solve them...

i wish i could fly... so i dont have to walk so slowly to catch up with people who are running in front of me...

nonetheless... i believe i can fly... since i feel the strength is coming back to my body to every single cell...

i believe i can fly... coz being positive helps me to keep a ultimate goal in mind to fulfill my dreams...

i believe i can fly... however, flying needs support... which i am working hard on it...

take care!

believe you CAN fly...
~@££ tH3 !3esT~

Google
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com