Wednesday, February 09, 2005

cough

i was woken up by my own horrible cough...

i could not stop it... it was horrible... i could not sleep after that...

I took antibiotics immediately during the intermission... gosh... it seemed i could not stop forever...

luckily, the water cooler is just not far from my room... i quickly went out and got some warm water from it... i felt much better...

i feel very tired now... i want to sleep... but somehow, i dont want to do it anymore...

there is something around me that makes me feel uncomfortable....

i hung a pair of toy shoes on my bookshelf to get rid of the evil things and evil spirit from my room...

i am very sleepy... the thing is snoring... damn it...

so inconciderate... perhaps i said flapdoodle, i felt... coz i had bad nightmare i think...

argh... anyway, i can't stay up now... i have to take a rest...

......

~@££ tH3 !3esT~

Google
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com