Tuesday, February 08, 2005

recovering

he he... the service of IBM is quite good...
I received the adapter yesterday morning... ON time...

Intuitively, I told the office about the delivery of my new adapter and left my number to them, so when the delivery man came the office phoned me and so did the delivery man.

He told me that I did the right and smart thing that I informed the office about it.. otherwise, he would just leave since there is no contact on the slip holding by the delivery man...

argh... anyway, i just got it at the promised time... i was quite satisfied...

however, i connected the adapter to the power cable. It still could not work probably. Then i conclude that the problem must be at the power cable... perhaps the protector (fuse, i guess) in the cable / plug is spoiled...

I thought that i had to get my laptop repaired before CHinese lunar New year...

therefore, i went to co-op personal computer service centre to seek help.

After queuing and waiting, the IBM customer service staff served me and helped me check where the problem occured. In the end, his judge proved my conclusion was correct... then, he just changed a new power cable for me... yah... i was very happy with it...

i also asked him to check my battery... coz i think the battery is dying... yah.... he had the same judgement over it, too... so... he promised to change the batter of my laptop... he he...

anyway, the stock was empty.. and i can get the battery as early as today... they will contact me... wow... i am gonna have a new laptop battery...

happy happy...

the morale of this story is that... do not forget to keep trying... you may get something good on one tree but you may not solve the problem/fulfil your dreams on the only tree. Herhaps, you can come down and try another similar path/way, in this case, climb on aother tree.. you mighg get more statisfied with it... however, you have to keep trying till the problem is solved or your dream is fulfilled. hmm...

life is like a battery... utilize it or you will waste it... =p

~@££ tH3 !3esT~

Google
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com