Monday, February 14, 2005

damn

i really want to say... "damn it"...

i am still suffering from writing the cirtique... it seemed that i found a little bit of the right direction... but i cannot stop from making one point...

it seems that my essay will be very lengthy... gosh... but the point is that i need to finish writing - write down whatever i am trying to... then... i can edit it... otherwise there is no way i can finish my essay...

argh...

another thing makes me feel so "damned" is that i missed the interview of the holiday committee again!!! oh... i was in dance practice... and i was practising so happily with /without the music and i forgot anything else but writing the critique... oh... no...

i messed up a lot of things...

i have not done any catch-up on physics and e.e....
i have not done further readings of the SS required readings...
I have not finished my programming lab and tutorial coz i stopped half way and started
working on the critique... which is for now more important than any others...
i have not read any textbooks...
i have not visited my good friends frequently...
i have not talked to my friends back home much... i feel so bad... it becomes distant... [no!!!]
i have not found extra time to finish all the things that i have not done...

DAMN IT...

i have told myself that it will be a long night today... meaning working... no sleep...

have to stay up...

perhaps, it is another test... my sickness caused the lack of time and energy to do such things...
it is time to manage my time and start WORKING on it...

do the best!!!

take it easy but seriously...


"damn it" but overcome it!!!

~@££ tH3 !3esT~

Google
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com