Wednesday, February 09, 2005

am i

oh... i just realized that i talked too much to shake the bad thoughts out of my mind to keep myself happy...

i forgot... the bad things might influence my readers, if there is any... yah...

i feel sorry...

am i keeping a positive attitude when i blog??? ha ha...??

i think i did it... but after the outbreak of my continuous bad mood, am i blogging negatively?

i hope not...

blogging to me is to share... yah... not just pour out the sadness....

ops... herhaps it is because of my sicknees, i cannot be so happy over the period that i am sick...
sigh... anyway, if there is anything funny, happy and exciting, i would love to share here...

sorry dudes for being quite inconsiderate for these days...

i seek your understanding.... =p

auf wiedersehen...

~@££ tH3 !3esT~

Google
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com