Saturday, February 26, 2005

a day which shall not be forgotten

Today is another day which definitely shall not be forgotten...

it has been taxing for me right before and after today....

coz today i had THREE mid-term tests: c programming, electrical engineering and physics, wow... it sounds very taxing right???

yah.... it is... the impact does not end right the 3 tests were over but lasts for a quite long time... hopefully till the time that i left the examination hall after my last paper of this semester.

why?

oh... hm... coz i have to arrange everything to review, in the meantime, i have to keep learning other modules which do not include mid-term tests but they do take me a lot of time in doing their assignments and "projects"....

wow.... MC is a new challenge to me... i am sure i will make a good HR... however... i dont know how to start... =p hehe.. perhaps my standard of word is too high??? who knows... i am always trying to be efficient... oh....

loads of things need to be done... k...

really missed my blog... he he... wow... it has been 5 days that i have not posted any entry...

k.... sure i will write a lot.... hopefully, i can make use my skills in crapping in my pp... ha ha...

alright...
t.c.
~@££ tH3 !3esT~

Google
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com