Monday, February 21, 2005

UCC again

u know what??

just now typed so long and i dont know what i did... all the writing has been erased...

argh... i feel mad now... i am pissed off....

why cant they design some ADVANCed system to protect the input...

i know that i am responsible for saving my own writing... it is not a good excuse to skip the hard work on it...


alright... anyway...

i was saying...

today our midterm break started... however, i have to spend most of my time for the first two days in UCC again... becoz of our hall cultual production...

it is fun experience however... i am not too professional yet... i think i am not patient and tolerant enough in accepting the time expenditure...

because i have told myself that i have a lot of things to do esp in catching up in my study...
i am doing it... however the pace is not very statisfying to myself... but my self-control for these days is really bad....

i have already spent two days to give myself a break from programming and critique writing last saturday and sunday...

bizcom has a chalet at hotel phenix and we had great time there... i enjoyed the debate and discussion we had and jokes and funny point people made... and not to forget the cOol, massage chaire... ha ha ... it was really great...

bizcom is a united big family.... i can see that the bond is much stronger than it was last year and we are going to build it more united and even stronger... act that we are really as one...

life is never easy... but there is no need to take it so hard on it...

thriving in difficulties is fun, enjoyable, enriching, exciting, memorable but it is also challenging, tough, and sometimes frustrating.... none the less, i am going to thrive again.... for my tests... for my projects... and more importantly, for my future... i cant just wait and see what is going to happen... i am very sure to say that i am not that kind of person most of the time... i am the kind that wants to make things happen and implement changes... i am very sure about it...

anyway, my point is that i will stay in UCC again... ah ha... still remember last sem that i spent all my midterm break in UCC... it was unforgettable... enriching...but kinda terrible experience... ha ha... ;p

alright...

"this too shall pass""...

let me thrive...

~@££ tH3 !3esT~

Google
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com